Friday, September 12, 2014

Joyous Changes

Hello, friends!

Over the past few months, God has been shifting the focus of His ministry through me to more offline pursuits. As a result, the Glory Shield website and its blog ministries have been adjusted accordingly.  At this time, "Beyond the Veil: Encounters in Vision" will remain online to bless all hearts and minds stopping by, but new posts will no longer be regularly scheduled.

This blog has mightily blessed and proclaimed the ministry of God's power through supernatural endeavors and revelation and will continue doing so in whatever fashion He allows as coming days stretch into the future.  The encounters are ongoing, and I immensely enjoy sharing them here at God's command and in His timing.

Over the past two years, all God's blogging through me has proved to be a tremendous blessing and enormous training ground for the very personal, offline pursuits into which I am being moved now. 
I solicit your prayers as these challenging pastoral assignments in Jesus are continually revealed to me.

See You at Daddy's Girl !

As always, God's fresh testimony, revelation, poetry, songs, and praise will be shared through the "Daddy's Girl" blog (which I doubt will ever end) each week to His ever-powerful and increasing joy, honor, and Glory.

God bless all of you,

Pastor Sharon