I asked God for a word regarding specifically where I had "deposited" each of the siblings in my body; when he gave it to Lynette on my behalf, the physical deliverances began. During the process, God put to rest the hurt "little girl" who had been trapped within my emotions all those years; I saw that in the spirit. On the Sunday this cleansing began, at morning services I was ministered to by my family in Christ. From memory, I took notes on the events of that night; here's part one of the accounting:
Sunday Night - Sept. 9, 2012:
· Experienced a continual “burning sensation” in my lungs, with brief bouts of coughing.
· Noticed I could breathe from the “top to the bottom” of my lungs, which I hadn’t done since before contracting pneumonia at age 18.
· Prayed restoration over myself so I could complete a transcription assignment due Monday morning.
· At 2:34 a.m., uploaded transcription assignment.
· After “unwinding” from work, I retired at 4:30 a.m. as I noted a definite desire in my emotions not to sleep until daylight.
Monday - Sept. 10, 2012:
· Woke up at noon and was still exhausted from sleeping very hard after ministry and transcription work.
· Had a headache all day and needed to eat and rehydrate.
· After more coughing out in my chest and lungs during the day, I noticed I had no desire to sleep that night.
Tuesday – Sept. 11, 2012:
· At 4:28 a.m., I texted Lynette a reminder to please get a word from God about exactly “where” in my body I had “deposited” each sibling.
· Slept until 1:44 p.m. that afternoon and returned a text from Lynette.
· Still coughing periodically but nothing severe.
· Word from God through Lynette said my siblings were “clanging symbols and out of tune – unpleasant to the ears.” God said [sibling 2] was deposited in the shoulders with ‘heartbreak weight’; [sibling 1] was deposited in the lungs with ‘choices foul-smelling and rotten’; and [sibling 3] was deposited in the stomach area as she was ‘distasteful to Sharon’.
· Lynette added that she “saw” me tossing [sibling 2] over my shoulder, vomiting out [sibling 3], and coughing out [sibling 1] from the very depths of the lungs.
· Received a text from Pastor Nancy that evening checking on me.
· Didn’t retire at all Tuesday night.
Wednesday – Sept. 12, 2012:
· At 3:30 a.m. sent Lynette a text noting abnormal sleep patterns, but acknowledging two cups of tea late in the day which may have contributed this time. However, I purposely did not want to think about sleeping until daylight.
· Little to no coughing.
· Lynette sensed another wave of deliverance was approaching and cited abnormal sleep as God “getting all the counterfeit/backwards things out”, which was necessary.
· At approximately 5:30 a.m. I began to experience indigestion which grew into the restlessness of severe nausea. I tossed and turned, then finally paced and prayed.
· At 6 a.m., I stood over the toilet and prayed until minutes later I experienced the first of two violent, ripping heaves of projectile vomiting, which mostly missed the toilet.
· Completely nauseated while cleaning up the mess and more so with each succeeding breath.
· Weak, exhausted, and disoriented - but relieved.
· Texted Lynette at 7:39 a.m. about what happened and said, “I feel better but not well. Lying down now.”
· Holy Spirit asked me to sip some water before I slept to help my system recover.
· Woke at 4 p.m. to a text from Lynette checking on me.
· At 4:18 p.m., I asked for another word explaining why it had to be literal vomiting and sickness which mostly immobilized me all day.
· Lynette got 2 Peter 2:20-22 regarding this.
· At 4:23 p.m., I thought I had to pass gas and almost soiled my bedclothes as severe diarrhea began (and expended itself in five watery bouts over the next five hours)!
· Lynette called around 6 p.m. and, as we talked, in the spirit realm Jesus walked right in front of me from the door of my bedroom to the portal at the far corner of the room carrying a young girl. God revealed it was the “little wounded girl” He had just delivered from within me. He carried her lifeless body away Himself.
· Rehydrating, slowly! Mercifully slept between bouts four and five after also eating a banana. Woke at two intervals to ministering spirits installing shields over me; one tailored to my head and eyes, and the second huge, transparent, windshield-like apparatus made of what resembled gold and glass fit over me from my waist to over my head.- end of part 1 -
Thanks for reading, friends. Lord willing, more on this next week.